- This event has passed.
CITED Summer Workshop in London: Researching Teacher Education
Following on from our previous workshops in New York and London that reached over 70 doctoral students and ECRs, the Centre for Innovation in Teacher Education and Development in London will be holding our next workshop on the 27 and 28 June, 2019.
Keith Turvey (University of Brighton), Mariana Souto-Manning (Teachers College, Columbia University), Felicia Moore Mensah (Teachers College, Columbia University), Christine Harrison and Viv Ellis (King’s College London)
Workshops include (subject to demand):
- Designing research in teacher education
- Applying for funding for teacher education research
- Publishing from your doctoral thesis
- Understanding REF criteria in relation to teacher education research
- Submitting to – and responding to – peer reviewed journals